Monday, April 6, 2009

Cleaned the Workspace!!

I am so happy! I got my work area newly organized, cleaned........ready to go! I am so very ready to start creating something........anything.

I just got back from a small vacation with my daughter and grandsons. We went to Georgia. It was colder than in Ohio. I got my taxes done, finally......that was doing me in. My father-in-law is doing pretty well on his chemo.......all is pretty good at the moment. I have no excuses for not getting something done.

My biggest problem now is what to start with......jewelry......painting.....sewing?

I will post something soon about "some" project. All you wonderful, artistic people keep me inspired at all times. Thanks so much.

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Three cheers! For your father-in-law, your taxes (ugh) and getting your workspace organized and ready to go.

    Looking forward to whichever you decide to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're back in the game. Please paint something. I love that kind of stuff. Prayers for your father-in-law.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments on my blog. You got me going again after a 2 month block :) Now I just gotta catch up!
    You've got some really fun stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty jewels! I would have trouble stopping myself from looking at them long enough to get anything else done! LOL.
    Thanks for visitng my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thank you for stopping by and it is soooo nice to meet you! I love that pink stash you've got! Eye candy. You do beautiful work! I have been working on my studio also, but mine never gets finished. Always a work in progress. I can't wait to see what you will do next!

    ReplyDelete